Cherokee Hills Outlaw Poker Run
presented by Riders United 4 Childern
Cherokee Hills Outlaw Poker Run game cards can be purchased during the rally at the INFORMATION/REGISTRATION tent in Norris Park, 400 N Muskogee Ave., Tahlequah, OK.
Cherokee Hills Outlaw Poker Run starts Saturday August 20, 2016 at the INFORMATION/REGISTRATION tent First Bike out - 9:00 AM, Last Bike out 11:00 AM
1. ENTRY FEE to register is $10.00 for 1 game card or 3 game cards for $25. Last chance card (pull all at once) $15. We play with numbered chips.
2. All contestants must be 18 years of age or older.
3. THIS IS NOT A RACE. Your time between stops does not matter. Enjoy the ride and drive safe!
4. There are 3 stops along the way. Each stop will have a bag of 75 chips, numbered 1- 75, from which to draw.
5. Draw a chip and the registrar will record your number on your game card(s). If you have more than one game card you must declare which card you are drawing for prior to drawing a chip.
6. The card with the HIGHEST number splits the pot.
7. If there is a tie those participants will draw an additional chip, highest number wins.
8. First Bike out - 9:00 AM, Last Bike out - 11:00 AM, Last Bike in - 1:00 PM.
9. Prize will be awarded 2:00 PM.
10. PARTICIPANT/PLAYER MUST BE PRESENT to receive any prizes!
11. The best poker hand wins.
12. Up to three EXTRA CHIPS per game card may be purchased for $5.00 each at the INFORMATION/REGISTRATION when you return and once your game card is complete. If a participant has multiple game cards they must declare which cards they are drawing for prior to drawing a chip.
13. Tahlequah Main Street Association, Inc or individual or sponsors associated in any way with the “Outlaw Trail” do not assume any liability for any claims which may arise as a result of your volunteer participation in this event.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK IN CONSIDERATION of participating in the Cherokee Hills Outlaw Poker Run, Cherokee County Oklahoma (“Contest”), I hereby agree to release and discharge Tahlequah Main Street Association, Inc and Riders United 4 Children (both 501 c 3 non-profit organizations) acting by and through its Board of Directors, (collectively “Sponsors”), on behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and estate as follows: 1. I understand and acknowledge that the activity I am about to voluntarily engage in as a participant bears certain known and unknown risks which could result in injury, or to third parties. 2. Being aware that participation in the program entails known and unknown risks of injury to me and a risk of injury from third parties, I expressly agree to accept and assume all responsibility resulting from my participation in this Contest. My participation in this Contest is purely voluntary, no one is forcing me to participate, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks. 3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge and agree to hold harmless and indemnify the sponsors, their agents or employees, and all other persons or entities from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, or rights of actions which are related to or arise out of or are anyway connected with my participation in this Contest. These release, hold harmless and indemnity conditions apply to those underage children whose parents and/or guardians sign this Acknowledgment and Assumption of Risk form for children in their charge. 4. Should it become necessary for the Sponsors or either of them or someone on their behalf to incur attorney’s fees and costs or enforce this Agreement or any portion hereof, I agree to pay such Sponsor’s reasonable costs and attorney’s fees. 5. My signature below indicates that I have read this entire document, understand it, understand that it affects my legal rights, and agree to be bound by its terms.